• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • this is my experince also spoof too. I hope you're enjoying even it's not enough to make a laugh.


                    When I was joining MOS in SMA N 1 Batang, the senior persisted the junior to bring many awkward things. My friends and I decided to search it together.
                    After took bamboo from my home, I immidiately went to my friend’s house and brought my friend name Lina by motorcycle. Because the time was so limited, I rode my motorcycle faster. But, there were so many cars which was parked in front of my home. Made me to rode slowly.
                    After succed to go out from Perumahan’s small way, and on going to my friend house. I totally rode my motorcycle fastest.
                    But, never mind when I was talking with Lina, no answer I heared. And how I extermely schoked after I looked the motorcycle’s mirror. There was no one behind me!
                    Suddenly, my heart beat so fast. I couldn’t think better. Where Lina was. “Does she fell down and hitted by car?” my mind guessed. I turned back and search Lina.
                    With sadness and frustated, I looked for Lina. I was so scary if something happened with her. It was really big mater because she wasn’t Smantang’s student yet, nevertheless she had been dissapear. How could I told to her parents that her daughter had gone.
                    I almost cried after I arrived in my home and found Lina was waiting for me patiently. With her poor face adn calmly she said “I was left by you! And waited for you but you late to came back. How annoying you were! I thought you forgot me and left me in your home. I didn’t know  how I had to pursue you. I shouted your name loudly, but you didn’t hear! Till your parents accompanied me to wait you. You know ?! It was so hopeless”.
                    What a relief, Lina lost didn’t happen. By the way, she was really talkactive.

    0 comment:

    Post a Comment

    Terima kasih sudah berkujung dan membaca kiriman saya. Kirim balik komentar kalian :)

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 kid.asya.riu All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.