• Post Title

    Category

    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,when an unknown printer...

    Buton

  • rainbows
    once upon a time, I felt like yesterday. Everything it was not strange. It was same forever. My world was black and white. There was no color anymore, I liked a blind girl. I was living lonesome in a world of disarray. And every morning, I waking up on groundhog day. there was no day because no sun, and when night coming, there was no a moon and star. It was very ordinary.
    Day after day, and time passed away, my life unchanged. I couldn’t laugh because no one to laugh. there are no happy, spirit, smile, and color. It was so dark. I didn’t like this. I would escape from my world, I want be free like the bird. But it was just a wish and never be come.
    But, never I guess! The miracle is coming! Yeah! It coming slowly to my life! “Yaha, my life change” I shout!! And you know??
    Cause all of you supported me anytime. Without giving up, I keep run away from my life and now I’m right here! Thought we say, let’s do our best! Actually, there’s some regrets. As long as we have the same dream. We can understand. Whatever it’s happiness or sadness. The heart can know each other. The power can be made by yourself. Run farther than light!!! Catch the dream with all our power!!! This moment links into the future. It’s not only for yourself!!!
    Fly farther than wind. With friends that truth each other. I’m not afraid anything!!! Just step forward without hesitating…………!!! Run to win!!!!!!
    It was all in monochrome without the lies. Just like a silver screen you walk into my life. You taught the star to light up what we’ll find. I’ll come alive saturated in your charms. We kiss the sky and dancing towards rainbows. Now it’s all in Technicolor with you!
    Thank’s so much for you guys, always accompany me anytime and for special my friends and my parents they make my heart full of color, flower, star, sun, moon, spirit, and smile. Once again, thank’s all, without you, I’m nothing ang I can’t stand now!!! <3 <3

    0 comment:

    Post a Comment

    Terima kasih sudah berkujung dan membaca kiriman saya. Kirim balik komentar kalian :)

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 kid.asya.riu All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.